Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ski Season Opening!

Tahoe got a lot of snow in the last few days and the ski resorts are now open.

I already went to Squaw Valley on Saturday for the opening day. Only one lift was open but it was enough for my daugther and I to have a great time skiing there. The drive back was a little long as we had a big snow storm but it was worth it.

Going back to Squaw Valley again tomorrow morning with my kids and a friend and hoping for a great day as the  snow accumulation is already about 9ft at 8200ft!



and the weather forecast looks really good too!



Schedule:
4:30am leaving San Carlos... ouch that's early :)
5:00am pick up a friend in San Francisco
6:30am pick up my daugther in Davis
8:30am breakfast in Squaw Valley
9:00am on the slopes!

No comments:


The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent positions, strategies or opinions of my employer IBM.