Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pictures From Last Weekend

After my last blog post a few folks asked me what else I'm doing on weekends besides watching software geek videos :) Yeah I do that, and I also hack on some open source projects to free my mind from the week's routine, but I just wanted to reassure everybody that I also have a real life, with some pictures from last weekend.

Saturday - Squaw Valley
I had initially planned some ski races (slalom on Saturday, GS on Sunday) but preferred to do a family ski day instead. We had a great time! good snow, amazing weather and stunning views of Lake Tahoe as usual.




After last week's snowfall, Squaw was a little crowded, and I'm glad we drove up early in the morning so we didn't have to park like this:




Sunday morning - Breakfast in the backyard with a friend
Deers come to our backyard all the time as some of it is wild and not all fenced. Before moving here I never imagined that Silicon Valley was in the country!




Sunday afternoon - Pacific Ocean, San Gregorio State Beach
Picnic time, relaxing and enjoying the view. Isn't that beautiful? Where else in the world can you ski on Saturday and go to the beach on Sunday?

No comments:


The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent positions, strategies or opinions of my employer IBM.